Roundtable discussion with academic experts from different fields (economics, gender policies, ecology, law) about the possible benefits of reducing the working week.
- Carmen Castro (Economist, Feminist Economy Chair, University of València, Spain).
- Jon Bernat Zubiri (Economist EHU, Basque Country, Spain).
- Adrian Todolí (Lawyer & Economist, University of València, Spain).
- Paloma Villanueva (Economist, Complutense University of Madrid).
- Joan Sanchis (Economist, Generalitat Valenciana & University of València, Spain).
- Jorge Rosales-Salas (Engineer, Mayor University of Chile).
Conducted by: Amparo Soria (Journalist, Levante EMV)