Discussion with representatives from political parties that have publicly endorsed proposals to reduce the working week.
- John McDonnell. Member of British Parliament & Former Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer (Labour Party, UK).
- Katrin Langensiepen. Member of the European Parliament (Greens/EFA)
- Peredur Owen Griffiths. Member of Welsh Parliament (Playd Cymru, Wales)
- Neasa Hourigan. Member of the Irish Parliament (Greens, Ireland).
- Fiona Hyslop. Member of the Scottish Parliament (SNP, Scotland).
- Nacho Álvarez. State Secretary of Social Rights, Spanish Government (Podemos, Spain).
- Iñigo Errejón. Member of Spanish Parliament (Más País).
- Florent Marcellesi. Ex-Member of the European Parliament (Verdes-EQUO).
Conducted by: Enric Nomdedeu (Vice-Minister of Employment of the Valencian Government).